Monday, January 2, 2012

I've got the January blues

I have a bad case of the January blues. It's cold, grey and generally yucky outside. My cats wander around the house, meowing for the sun beams of summer to return. I have to admit that I miss the sunshine too and can't wait for warmer weather, leaves on trees and flowers to return. Until then, I have to remember that nature rests in winter to prepare for the beautiful blooms and leaves of spring!

So, here are the results of my January Blues pity party for you wrapped up in a mini kit with 4 papers, 4 tiles and 22 elements, including 2 pieces of word art.


Click here to download this kit.

As usual with my free kits and elements, this kit is for your personal use only. Please don't share my files with your friends. Instead, please direct them to my blog, where they can download the files. Thank you!

NOTE: I updated the preview to my new style. If you downloaded this kit in 2012, it's the same kit, same elements with a new preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment